The Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for information and Taché’s sales app. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our website.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Taché may collect personal data via its website from users requesting information or creating an account in the sales app through the website’s sales app icon.
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right at any time by writing to the following address:
– For personal data provided in relation to the information requests:
Personal data protection Taché
or via our contact form.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The company collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
- managing subscriptions to our sales app,
- sending documents ordered via the website,
- sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information,
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, company name and address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected:
- Data collected for the purpose of managing subscriptions to sales app is retained for as long as your subscription remains active. We undertake to delete all data within a period of three months following cancellation of your subscription.
- Data collected in relation to document requests is retained only for the period of time required to send out the requested document.
3.3 Data recipients
Taché Company NV is the recipient of the data.
Taché Company NV will only send your personal data to a third party if:
- You have given us your prior approval to share such information,
- Taché has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
- Taché is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
3.4 Data security and privacy
Taché Company NV has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, the company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
4. CHANGES TO DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Taché may make changes to its Data Protection Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on our website, or via a customized notice, for example when we send documents.